Dryer fire in Roscoe apartment causes smoke, but no injuries

Image

Photos: Harlem-Roscoe Photographer Sheryl Drost

Harlem-Roscoe firefighters responded to a report of a dryer on fire in an apartment on Clearwing Lane on Monday afternoon, Jan. 31. The first firefighters entering the apartment found heavy smoke. The resident was safely outside. While adjacent apartments were evacuated, firefighters located the fire in a dryer and it was quickly extinguished. They used positive pressure fans to rid the apartment of smoke. No one was injured. Rockton Fire and South Beloit Fire assisted at the scene. 

Photos: Harlem-Roscoe Photographer Sheryl Drost

I'm interested
I disagree with this
This is not local
This is unverified
Promotional
Spam
Offensive

Replies