Shoppers find lots of great “stuff” at Vintage Shop Hop
Seven shops in Rockton, two in Roscoe, and two in South Beloit were offering great buys and specials for hundreds of eager local shoppers, as well as road-trippers, at this fall’s Vintage Shop Hop, Friday and Saturday, Oct. 7 and 8.
The annual Shop Hop happens the second week in October and the second week in March.
Bargain hunters from as far north as Green Bay and south to the Chicago suburbs were among the multitudes of shoppers expected at the 400+ participating shops.
The shopping spree is mainly a girl thing, an opportunity to spend a few hours or a whole day checking out bargains at the shops and stopping by local restaurants.
Participating shops were:
- Rockton Garden Works 130 S. Blackhawk, Rockton
- Frosted Farmhouse 112 Hawick St, Rockton
- Local Blessings 1225 Prairie St., Rockton
- JR Finally Art Studio & Gallery 210 W Main St, Rockton
- Pick-A-Dilly Antiques 120 W. Main St, Rockton
- Home-In Rockton 10985 N. Main St, Rockton
- Home on Hayloft 109 W. Main St, Rockton
- MeMe's Upscale Boutique 1447 2nd St, Roscoe
- Meyer's Canine Colony 10985 Main St, Roscoe
- Angela’s Attic 1020 Gardner St. South Beloit
- Best of Beloit 1019 Gardner Street South Beloit
Everyone had the opportunity to win $180 by having a punch card punched at each participating shop.