Eclectic store bringing positive vibes to Roscoe
Stephanie Maines (L) owner of Synergy Collective, recently opened her eclectic store at 11361 Main St. in Roscoe. Maines has run a pop-up store at Rockford City Market since 2019. The new shop, located next to Embellish Beauty Bar in Roscoe, offers hand-made clothing, macrame items, healing crystals and much more. Yoga classes begin April 2. Erica Sterbenz (R) is the store manager.
Stephanie Mains has been successfully offering crystals, accessories and hand-made items in her pop-up store at Rockford’s City Market since 2019. She also works as a hair stylist at Embellish Beauty Bar, 11359 Main St. in Roscoe.
When the retail space next to Embellish became available, Mains decided to open a brick-and mortar store – Synergy Collective, in the next-door location at 11361 Main St. The store is a little bit boho and a little bit new age in a peaceful and calming atmosphere.
Healing crystals, jewelry, home décor, candles, music bowls, live plants, plus local handmade macrame, clothing and candles are popular items for sale in the eclectic store.
"Healing crystals are among the most popular items.” Mains said. “The crystals energize the body and soul.”
Synergy Collective is also offering a variety of classes beginning in April.
- Yoga Mala Class with Rachel Bagne of Real Beautiful You, begins April 2, 8:00 - 10.00 AM. $35.
- Sound Bath Meditation, featuring Singing Bowls, with Christina of 815 Mantra, 5:30 – 6:30 AM, April 9. $25.
- Macrame with Urban Art Studio, 6:00 – 8:30 PM April 22. $40.
- Intro to Printmaking with Follysome Prints, 2:00 – 3:30 PM, April 23. $45.
- Intro to Printmaking with Follysome Prints, April 30, 2:00-3:00 April 23. $45.
The shop offers a new experience for the younger crowd and a throw-back experience for those who remember the 1970’s.