Check out the exhibit tent at Fall Festival 2023
Between rides and games, live music on the Main Stage and the Exhibit Tent, not to mention food trucks, food stands, and a couple of parades, the Roscoe Lions Club Fall Festival, September 8-10, at Leland Park in Roscoe will be bigger and better than ever this year. The Exhibit Tent will offer a variety of attractions and booths, including local vendors and organizations:
- Usborne Books and More
- First Student. Inc
- Super Customs
- Crazy Crafters 65
- Mary Kay Products
- M&M Upholstery
- Gideons International
- Love of Life Creations LLC
- Jehovah’s Witness
- Cross & Crown Lutheran Church
- Sunset Scent Candles
- Kishwaukee Valley Abate
- Bath Planet
- The Live Real Foundation
- RZ Exteriors
- Girl Scouts of Northern Illinois
- Winnebago County Republican Central Committee
- Northern Winnebago County Democrats
- Roscoe Township Historical Society
More about the Fall Festival
A photographer will be taking pictures at the Roscoe Township Historical Society booth in the Exhibit Tent each day. Period clothing and historical backdrops will be available, making you look like a part of history. The photo booth is a fundraising event benefiting the restoration of the Robert Cross homestead at 4562 Hononegah Road in Roscoe.
The Exhibit Tent will be open throughout the festival: 5 – 10 p.m., on Friday, September 8, 10 a.m – 10 p.m., on Saturday, September 9, and until 8:00 pm. on Sunday following the 11 a.m. Fall Festival parade.
As always, there is no admission fee to attend the festival, visiting the Exhibit Tent, or listen to music on the Main Stage.
More News from Roscoe
- Strong spirits: what really scares you? What terrifies me is the thought that in the storms of my life, I will foolishly think that I can take care of things myself.
- Roscoe antique sale to benefit restoration of first settler's homestead Roscoe Township Historical Society's antique sale is Sept. 23-24, 2023 at the Community Center.