Winnebago County will be seal coating three Roscoe area roads beginning July 11
Winnebago County Highway Department has announced they will be seal coating (chip sealing) three roads in the Roscoe area. Work will start on Tuesday, July 11, 2023 and should be completed by Friday, July 14, 2023, if weather permits.
- Roscoe Road from Chicory Ridge Way to IL-251
- Gleasman Road from IL-2 to Roscoe Road
- McCurry Road from Hononegah Road to IL-251
Please plan an alternate route in case you encounter temporary closures or delays.
More News from Roscoe
- Strong spirits: what really scares you? What terrifies me is the thought that in the storms of my life, I will foolishly think that I can take care of things myself.
- Roscoe antique sale to benefit restoration of first settler's homestead Roscoe Township Historical Society's antique sale is Sept. 23-24, 2023 at the Community Center.