Talcott Library Board Meeting
This month, due to the expected crowd, the Talcott Free Library board meeting location has been moved to the Rockton Community Center, 302 W Main St, Rockton, IL 61072. Members of the public plan to comment on Drag Q&A, an upcoming library event, scheduled for July 14, 2023. Please give residents of the district priority for seating and comments.
• Public comment will be taken at the beginning of the meeting. Those wishing to speak must sign the sign in sheet prior to the call to order. The sign in sheet will request the person's name, topic to be addressed, and whether they are a resident of the Talcott Free Library District. The board reserves the right to grant priority to residents of the district.
• Speakers will be limited to a total of 3 minutes each. At the beginning of the meeting, the board will decide the amount of time to be set aside for public comment. A member of the board will be appointed as time keeper.
• The Board will not tolerate personal attacks or inappropriate language.
• The Board President may cut off comments which are irrelevant, repetitious, scurrilous or disruptive.
• Signs, placards, banners or the like will be allowed inside the building but are asked to be left along the back or sides for the meeting's duration.
Rockton Community Center
302 W Main St.
Rockton, IL 61072