KNIB Mud Volleyball
For 40 summers, teams from around the Rockford area have played volleyball in the mud to benefit Keep Northern Illinois Beautiful (KNIB), a non-profit environmental resource center for recyclable items. Team registration ends July 31.
There are actually rules in this event, and these include:
- A court consists of a net and genuine Roscoe Mud.
- It is recommended that players wear high top shoes or secure their shoes to their feet with duct tape.
- In case of an electrical storm, the tournament will be reduced as necessary to determine a champion.
- No large furniture will be allowed into the park.
- The law prohibits cannabis use anywhere you can reasonably expect to be observed by others. There is NO marijuana use allowed in the park at any time.
- Special licenses have been granted to sell beer at the event.
- No outside alcohol is allowed in the court area.
100 River Street
Roscoe, IL 61073